August 11 - First Day of School for Students for the 2014-2015 School Year
Bus Drivers (Regular and Substitute)
Computer Technician - 12 Month - Division Wide
Custodian - 12 Month Position
Bookkeeper - 12 Month Position - Open Until Filled
The Appomattox County School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age (21 years of age preferred);
- Possess good moral character;
- Have earned a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED);
- Attend an orientation to school policies and procedures conducted by the local school division;
- Be free of communicable tuberculosis; and
- Pass required background checks.
The Appomattox County Public Schools Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to non-discrimination in recruitment, selection, hiring, pay or promotion, retention or other personnel action affecting employees or candidates for employment. Therefore, discrimination in employment against any person on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, gender, marital status, or disability is prohibited. Personnel decision shall be based on merit and the ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Inquiries concerning the application and implementation of Title IX regulations may be referred to the designate Title IX Coordinator: Mr. Bruce McMillan, Director of Human Resources and Staff Development, Appomattox County Public Schools, 316 Court Street, Appomattox, VA 24522, (434) 352-8251Appomattox County Public School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.